Each week on RPA, the staff likes to showcase rp’s that are interesting and hold a lot of potential for members to enjoy becoming involved with in the RP of the Week forum
and the RPA Homepage!
It is the staff's greatest hope to carry on this tradition from now on. The purpose of this feature is to help roleplays needing assistance, not to glorify ones that are already active or completed.
If you have a new roleplay that you would like to be featured, please send a private message to Karma
, or any moderator, with an advertisement summarizing your game in a few brief paragraphs. You may also post submissions here
if they meet the requirements. Maximum of two to three concise paragraphs, we only have so much space to use.
(If you need help with the advertisement, don't be afraid to tell us that too) You must provide an image that will represent your roleplay theme. We will help you with sizing if you need assistance! Check out the RP of the Week Banner Shop!
We will not not accept images that are overly large for this purpose.
If you have an advertisement photo ready for submission, please keep the advertisement image to the following size : smallest 385px × 170px
but no larger than 385 x 200px
Not all entries will be accepted for RP of the Week. Here are some ways to improve your chances of being accepted.
- Make sure you included a nicely sized image.
- Please be sure to include a link to the OOC.
- Make sure your advertisement is literate and informative.
- Make sure your game doesn't have a lot of players already.
- Please note that any RP that has summaries written up and pictures already chosen and properly sized within the above guidelines will be given first consideration.
- It is also important to note that your game may not always be chosen the week it is submitted as there is an existing waiting list almost at all times.
- *Important* If you submit your RP for RP of the week and you are no longer accepting characters before your RP is chosen, please notify the staff ASAP that you no longer need assistance with advertising your RP.
- If no game is submitted the staff reserves the right to chose one and showcase it.
Everyone is welcome to ask for assistance and if you need a little extra help getting your game rolling please don't be afraid to let the staff know by making a request for RP Of The Week. We accept all PM's.