Thread: Roleplay of the Week

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Default Roleplay of the Week

Each week on RPA, the staff likes to showcase rp’s that are interesting and hold a lot of potential for members to enjoy becoming involved with in the RP of the Week forum and the RPA Homepage! It is the staff's greatest hope to carry on this tradition from now on. The purpose of this feature is to help roleplays needing assistance, not to glorify ones that are already active or completed.

If you have a new roleplay that you would like to be featured, please send a private message to one of the staff, with an advertisement summarizing your game in a few brief paragraphs. You may also post submissions here if they meet the requirements. Maximum of two to three concise paragraphs, we only have so much space to use. (If you need help with the advertisement, don't be afraid to tell us that too) You must provide an image that will represent your roleplay theme. We will help you with sizing if you need assistance! Check out the RP of the Week Banner Shop! We will not not accept images that are overly large for this purpose.

If you have an advertisement photo ready for submission, please keep the advertisement image to the following size : smallest 385px × 170px but no larger than 385 x 200px.

Not all entries will be accepted for RP of the Week. Here are some ways to improve your chances of being accepted.

• Make sure you included a nicely sized image.
    • Please be sure to include a link to the OOC.
    • Make sure your advertisement is literate and informative.
    • Make sure your game doesn't have a lot of players already.
    • Please note that any RP that has summaries written up and pictures already chosen and properly sized within the above guidelines will be given first consideration.
    • It is also important to note that your game may not always be chosen the week it is submitted as there is an existing waiting list almost at all times.
    • *Important* If you submit your RP for RP of the week and you are no longer accepting characters before your RP is chosen, please notify the staff ASAP that you no longer need assistance with advertising your RP.
    • If no game is submitted the staff reserves the right to chose one and showcase it.

Everyone is welcome to ask for assistance and if you need a little extra help getting your game rolling please don't be afraid to let the staff know by making a request for RP Of The Week. We accept all PM's.
    Last edited by Kris; 01-25-2019 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Updates

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

The following is an example for recommended length that will fit in the allotted space for RP Of The Week.

Hundreds of years ago, the worild of Mystivale was rocked by war as the three great kingdoms - Silmere, Taurendell, and Oronaro - vied for power. Twelve brave warriors emerged as the leaders of their kingdoms, and changed the course of history by signing a peace treaty and rebuilding what had been destroyed.

Some began to fight amongst themselves. Violent groups of rogues rose up seeking to take power for themselves and form thier own countries. In order to restore order, the leaders built an arena on an island between the three kingdoms. Every year, warriors from each country would come to prove themselves against others in a Grand Tournament, and every hundred years, a Centennial Tournament would be held to determine the new monarch (either the king or the queen) of each kingdom.

The peoples were satisfied with such an arrangement, and relative peace has reigned in Mystivale ever since. Now however, as another Centennial Tournament looms, a nameless shadow stirs in the hearts and minds of the people. What does the future hold for the three kingdoms?

Mystivale~ Join Now!

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!