Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RPA Valentine’s 2024: Angels and Devils

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Default RPA Valentine’s 2024: Angels and Devils

RPA VALENTINE'S 2024: ANGELS AND DEVILS

Hello RPA! It's February once again and, as per tradition, we have another unique event for you to mark the occasion. This year we are honouring Valentine's Day with a chance for you to write something lovely...or, if you prefer, something a little bit twisted.

Below you will find a list of prompts, with a new one being added every X days (so be sure to check back regularly!) Each prompt gives a situation for you to write, potentially a sweet scene typical of Valentine's Day, but how the scene plays out is up to you.

You may choose to listen to the angel on your shoulder and write a sweet, comedic or heartwarming scene...

...Or you may choose to listen to the devil on your shoulder and write something that plays out in a tragic, cruel or otherwise twisted way.

Please post your scenes in this thread, and be sure to specify whether it is an angelic or devilish scene.

New prompts will be posted every day, so be sure to check back regularly! Contributing a scene to the thread will win you a shiny badge. If you would like to team up with another writer and develop one of the prompts below into a 1x1, be sure to let us know and you will both get a badge.

We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Spoiler: PROMPTS 
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 02-18-2024 at 09:33 AM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

does the monday prompt have to be written up today? or can it be done on tuesday? Also do I just write up a scene/scenario here in this thread or where?
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Post in this thread unless you are using the prompts to start a 1x1 with someone, in which case just create a 1x1 thread in the usual place, and tag a staff member to let them know it is based on one of our event prompts (we love to see our ideas helping to spark new RPs!)

We will distribute badges at the end of the month, to people who have either posted a scene in this thread based on one of the prompts, or made at least one post each in a 1x1 story based on one of the prompts.

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Though the day grew long, night had finally fallen on the quaint city of Runswick. A place in which it is said the stars never sleep. Runswick, a place full of people living day to day passing them by except for two Individuals. Noah a young man who could feel his heart racing, his plans were to bring his lover Scarlett of five years to the very restaurant in which they had their first date. Tonight was their anniversary and he wanted everything to go off without a hitch, having reserved their private table next to the window so they could watch the snow flurries flutter about to the ground and spoken with the staff weeks in advance to make the reservation at the very same table. The decor being a red satin table cloth, white candles and fine china with gold trimming. The location of the table next to the window had little lighting so as to enhance the atmosphere the candles gave off. "This was the very same restaurant and the same table we had our first date at five years ago Scarlett.. I can hardly believe it's been that long since we had our first date, who knew even after all this time we would still be together." Noah spoke in a soft and gentle tone as he reached across the table to lay his hand over Scarlett's own. "It truly is a blessing, to think we would fall so hard for one another after just a single date and then strengthen those feelings with the consecutive dates we had after them." Scarlett said as he smiled looking at Noah. Sitting at the table they were drinking a bottle of Chardonnay on ice. The Music a slow soft instrumental melody to compliment the lobster dinner in a raspberry sauce reduction. As the night went on and they finished their meal Noah looked at the General Manager standing near the front counter who took that signal to have the music changed to something more intimate and sweet before Noah stood up and walked over to Scarlett and got down on one knee before pulling a small red heart shaped box from his coat pocket and held it up to her. "Scarlett, we have been together for five long years through the good times and the hard times. I know after everything we have gone through that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.. Scarlett will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Noah asked as he bit his bottom lip feeling the warmth in his cheeks rise and the color of his cheeks darken. Scarlett was in shock when Noah got down on his knee. A gasp catching in her throat as she covered her mouth with her hand, tears welling up as she nodded. "Yes Noah, yes! I will marry you!" Scarlett exclaimed as Noah smiled and slid the diamond ring onto her finger after which they both stood up and embraced feeling a swelling of love and emotions of elation fill their hearts.
    Last edited by ZiekwaltZier; 02-13-2024 at 11:12 PM. Reason: To let you know this is an Angelic Post
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Tuesday prompts added!

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

do we need to do each day's prompt for the badge or as long as we did at least one prompt for any of the days we'll get a badge? Do the number of the prompts we do for each consecutive day change the badge status of what we get for like doing each day?

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZiekwaltZier View Post
    do we need to do each day's prompt for the badge or as long as we did at least one prompt for any of the days we'll get a badge? Do the number of the prompts we do for each consecutive day change the badge status of what we get for like doing each day?
    There will be three types of badges! One for completing one prompt. One for completing three prompts! A final one for completing seven days worth of prompts!

If you want to do all three prompts from one day, that will still count as the three day prompt and towards the seven prompt badge!

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Ah okay!

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Remember to specify if you're writing an angelic or devilish scene!

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

added into my edit reason what my prompt is

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast