Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Made Flesh IC

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Eyes flicked open but all that was seen was darkness and what looked like wires hanging before his eyes but a bed of some kind was under the young man, memories began trickling back.
    "Was I drunk last night? No I don't have money to get drunk so what's left? I'm in a dark room with wires attached to my head and computer that says Summon Successful. Oh right my good buddy Max is flesh and blood now kinda,sorta,almost, maybe. Guess I should go greet him and make sure no one gets shot." Sliding off the bed he pulled on his well worn shoes and checked to make sure his kit was all still on him before yanking the wires off and dodged around wires opening the door. Following the sounds of chatter and Frag Grenades he went to meet Mad Max of the Mojave.

Leaning at the end of wall stood Mad Max, Messiah of New Vegas and post apyoliptic White Knight. His Elite Riot gear helmet was at his feet with his well packed pack. All his weapons were loaded and in plain view of everyone in this freaky Big Mt. esqe room with people even stranger than the Think Tank. Most were kids by the looks of them and if he didn't have a good observant eye he'd have no clue if they were even dames or dudes. He had no clue who they were or where they were from so he let his old instincts take over and assess all of them trying to gauge skills, weaknesses, and if they were good or bad. He just hoped whoever this Siks was they weren't some kind of screaming tribal or deranged robot.

Following his eyes Siks found where he was to meet Max, stopping in the doorway he did what Max was doing watching everyone and trying to figure everything out. A lot of the Summoners he knew like Sets, Sy, and Lark he even knew some of the Achievers like Master Chief and Thor but everyone else was not so well known. He wanted to find Max before making nice with everyone else. Scanning the faces in the room he soon saw bright red hair, a goatee, and Eliot Riot Gear armor. Making a steady bee line to him he soon began analyzing Max as Max was analyzing Siks. The young Scot stopped a few feet away and nodded. Max nodded back then spoke seriously his rough and a little horse but still intelligent and civilized.
    "I swear if you try and hug me I'm unloading my 10mm's mag into you." Siks nodded and answered just as serious.
    "If you try to kiss my hand I will ram my knife handle deep into your eye. Siks." He offered Max his hand, the wastelander looked Siks up and down once more before shaking his hand.
    "Mad Max, so mind telling me why were surrounded by gender ambiguous kids,a guy in power armour, a dude with a hammer, and a woman in a Pre-war dress?" Siks shrugged leaning against the wall with Max.
    "As soon as I know I'll tell you." Siks says watching the right side of the room.
    "Spectacular." Max says watching the left side.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 06-29-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alyson Claire opened her eyes ever so slowly. One of her most hated things to do was to wake up after such a tiring experience. She had half her eyes open as saw the plain white ceiling staring down at her. Everything seemed to go slowly around her as she kept her gaze on the white ceiling. She was exhausted. Summoning such a strong character was no joke. But she she would do anything just to meet her hero face to face. As she got up, She pushed her covers away and held her forehead. It was pounding. All that imagining took a lot out of her. but it was so worth it. For lifting her head she saw the one thing... person that she idolized so much. Shana was staring at her directly from opposite the room. Her hair was black and wearing her Misaki high school uniform with alastor hanging from her neck. She was observing her. And all Aly could do was just smile at her. Aly stood up and walked right infront of the hero that she admired so much.

"I can't believe this! You are actually here! Hi I'm Alyson Claire." She said in excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The flame haired Burning eyed hunter shana was curious as to how she ever got here. But she kept her cool. She stared at the white walls of the room. It looked like a clinic in misaki city but with so much more... machinery. As she stood there just looking around being cautious and wary of her surroundings she noticed a dark haired girl laying down on a clinic like bed. It seemed she was awake because shana could see her eyes half open.
    She then whispered to Alastor.

"Not a tomogara." She said to him making sure if that thing on the bed wasn't an opponent.

"Most definitely not" Alastor whispered back to her.

Shana stood then and watched as the girl sat on the bed with her hand on her forehead. Shana's eyes were so very curious. One minute she was in misaki high school and the next in this mysterious world of which she knew nothing about. She had to be on her guard. she didn't know what this world was capable of and so she had to be careful. She stood there opposite the girl. She didn't look dangerous at all. she looked like any other innocent little girl. She was taller than Shana that was no doubt.

As the girl approached Shana she kept her guard up. It may be just a trap.

"I can't believe this! You are actually here! Hi I'm Alyson Claire." The girl extended a hand to her. She seemed kind and friendly enough. She didn't seem at all like a Tomogara.

"Go on, Introduce yourself." Alastor told shana as a sign of politeness.

"I am The Fla-" Shana was cut off as the girl continued her sentence in such a fan girl manner.

"The Flame haired Burning eyed hunter Shana! i know who you are, I brought to here. Well technically no but in a sense yes I did bring you here." Aly then realized that she had been talking alot. "Forgive me, I am just so excited that you, my hero, in front of me right now!" She said jumping up and down in front of her hero. It was weird but Aly was so excited.

Shana found this a bit awkward. "What do you mean you brought me here?" Shana paused " What do you know about my where abounds right now?" she asked. Shana stood proud but not tall.

"You are in my world." Was all she could say. Aly didn't want to tell her that she was just fiction, someone who didn't really exist. She found or figured that Shana would be offended if she was to mention it.

"Strange, Very strange." Shana said.

"Now let's go! we have to meet the others!" Aly said gripping onto shana's hands and running to the meeting area.

Thank you Spazz of this AWESOME sig banner!!!

~Ler's Apocalypse// [Omega Zero & AlyKun] Tales of Epica//Powers//Demon Hunters on Campus//
    Made Flesh//~The Refuge~//T/MA A different generation//Ghost Academy//A Dream Come True//Oni-Kaiju Highschool
    Contest entries:
    Diary Entry: Winter '95//
    You wanna do a 1 on 1 RP? Or maybe Gm and RP with me? PM me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now THAT was a dream and a half. Fighting side by side with the insane, ferocious electricity Bohrok known as Tahnok-Kal. Or Teekay, if your name was Elkay. Only Elkay really knew what said electricity Bohrok was like. Or even that Teekay was now a good 2 metres tall. And white. The original Tahnok-Kal would have been jealous. If it had emotions.

But Elkay had woken up now. The dream was over. And as conscious slowly came back to mind, Elkay remembered why she had fallen asleep in that horrible bed in the first place. The Achievers and the Summoners. Elkay was a Summoner. Bringing forth a powerful being from the depths of their imaginations. To do... Er... This was the part that confused Elkay.

"That confuses me too... Hang on..."

That voice in Elkay's head. That wasn't her voice. That was...

"Oh yeah. My Achiever..." Elkay's eyes were drawn to the bed opposite her, which seemed to be much lower down than before.

"Where in the Bahrag's name am I?" The large, white and silver, plastic-y looking creature sat up from its bed. Was it talking or speaking in Elkay's head. Elkay wasn't sure. Neither was the creature.

"Er..." Elkay didn't know what to say. She kinda hoped that Teekay would do the job for her.

"What on Threa is an Achiever? Phovos, you have a lot... Oh..." Teekay had only just noticed Elkay's presence. "You're... Human? And you're not called Phovos? You certainly wish you were called Phovos though..." Teekay was about to start throwing questions, something only telepaths can do, when Elkay butted in.

"Before we do anything or whatever, there's some bloke who will explain everything." Elkay slowly climbed out of bed, making sure that her night dress didn't get caught on anything, paused, trying to remember where the exit was, then left the room.

Teekay scratched his head, then followed.

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

As Dan lays on the cold table, his eyes had been open for a few moments as others had previously detached their selves and made their way into another room. Thoughts filter through his mind, had he missed the part in the briefing that there would be such a number of other Summoners? Taking a moment to access the situation he begins to detach the electrodes offering a muffled laugh with thoughts of Frankenstein running through his mind. He rises up spinning around on the table sliding down as his feet touch upon the cold floor.

“They could at least have some fuzzy slippers or something” was whispered amusingly to himself.

As the unmistakable sound of detonating ordinance echoes’ through the area, instinct kicks in as he plants his right foot placing his left in the direction of the echo leaning forward into a firing position reaching for his side arm. He stands upright as no pistol belt, holster or side arm is present.

At that same moment, Ai Lin who was in search of the one who brought her into this place moves over to the table Dan has slid off moments earlier while sliding her Glock 29 back into the holster back of her waistband hopping onto the table offering an impressed smile toward Dan.

“I must admit that was an impressive reaction. Only problem, you seem to be missing a weapon” offered is a giggle. Tone turning friendly “Since you are one of the last in this room, I hope you are the one who called me here?”

Dan’s eyes were still fixed upon Ai Lin looking her over top to bottom, she was lovely in the movies but in person, even more so. Her bleach white clothes highlighted her tan complexion. Finally he offers “Yes I am, name’s Dan, though I hadn’t really expected so many other people here.” while holding his hand out.

Ai Lin offers a soft smile takes his hand, her tone remaining friendly “Ai Lin, however I assume you would already have known that.”
    A somewhat playful grin comes across her lips “If you were not expecting so many people here, I think you will REALLY be in for a surprise when you see who … ummm … and what … is in the other room.”

Dan glances toward the door leading to the other room “Shall we then?” somewhat curious now at what he will see when heading into the other room.

Ai Lin slides off the table and moves to Dan’s side waiting for him to release hold of her hand which neither end up doing. As they start toward the door, she offers inquisitively “So what’s the sitch, why are we all gathered together?”

As they head into the other room and Dan surveys the others assembled responds slightly confused “I am beginning to ponder that myself, my understanding was I was going to meet you, wasn’t told that there would be so many other …. interesting … people here too. Getting a sneaky hunch that this is not going to by a typical meet and greet.”

Ai Lin leans into Dan giggling “No, you don’t say. Sorry … that was mean … after all I saw this … interesting group already.” She looks up to Dan “Well, since I assume you know about me, tell me about yourself Dan. By the way you reacted to the explosion, I assume you are not an office worker?”, a soft smile gracing her lips.

Dan tenses for a moment ‘Ummm …. yea …. that. This could be kinda interesting, I’m in the Army, Army Cop and all.”

Ai Lin moves closer wrapping her arm holding his leaning into him, her tone remaining upbeat and friendly “Yea, this could be interesting. I’m a bandit, you’re a soldier. Thanks for being honest. Are we going to be okay … my being a bandit isn’t going to be a complication, is it?”

For once, Dan is the one able to have a laugh at the situation. “Ai Lin, remember, I am the one who chose to meet you. Do you think we would be here if I had an issue, you only beat me to asking if we were going to be okay.”

Offering her own giggle back “Duh, point taken. Yea, we’re going to be okay.” Still leaning into him “Suppose the next thing is to find out why we all are here. I have to surmise also that this is not a meet and greet.”

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. smiled as setsa gave her a hug which she returned as soon as she could. Cassandra also returned the node still very curies of all the people here but the one who took most her attention was the big man with the hammer there was some sort of...thing that surrounded him that reminded her of something. She would have to ask later as P.K. was moving off at a rapid pace leaving setsa behind to answer the questions of a ... child?

as they moved around the room Cassandra could see other people moving out and some going in none of these people she really recognized though some seemed familer in a way. She noticed that P.K. was heading towards some one who had just come out of the room and made a strait bee line for some man with bright red hair. the man P.K. was actually heading towards had brown hair with warn jeans and a all for the same color shirt.

Cassandra stopped hearing a faint explosion and blinked looking around quickly to see if anyone else had heard... it they had they were showing no singes of it. she wondered if she should be worried but soon found she had almost lost P.K. in the still growing crowed. She weaved around people careful not to bump into them or anything as she moved through around or passed them till she reached P.K. again just in time.

"siks!" P.k. came at the male's side looking like she was going to tackle him to the ground but surprisingly to Cassandra only gave him a friendly hug. "we did it!" she said obviously over excited and seemed almost to Cassandra like she was having a sugar rush... maybe she was it was hard to tell. "I didn't think it would work! you know I thought it was all a joke but its so real!"

Cassandra looked over at the red hared man "do any of us have any real idea why we are here?" she asked looking up at him her white pupils narrowed a bit in thought. She then looked back around the room while waiting for her answer picking out many people while others just seemed to blend in. I'm I one of thought who blend in? she thought suddenly she was not fond of drawing to much attention to herself but with her eyes some times that was hard to do if you actually ever saw them. A man from the line she had previously been in picked his way to a door and opened it. Another door opened admitting two girls out one of which a small chubby girl but Cassandra would never say so out loud.

"ALY!!!" Cassandra winced a bit as P.K. shouted to the girl and waved. "Ops sorry Cassandra forgot about your sensitive hearing" P.K. said apologetically. Cassandra waved it off. The girl seemed to know a few people here three she counted now but there would most likely be more later. Another girl left the room followed shortly by some... white creature?.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Dark, Comedy, Sci-fi, High Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Higurashi was probably having the best dream he had ever had. It included, zombies, alot of zombies. Though, really, he could never be entirely sure. Most of his dreams were fantastical at best, chaotic at their worst. As the dream faded into blackness, he frowned in his sleep. The dream was not supposed to end this soon. It had to have an ending. Trying to conjure up the images in his head again was futile. Sighing, he opened his eyes.

The brightness of the relatively spartan room made him flinch. Squinting, he waited until his eyes adjusted. Breathing through his nostrils, he sat up. The world had a certain bluriness to it. Looking around, it took him a moment to realize that he wasn't wearing his glasses. Looking back to the place his head was resting, he sighed. There were his glasses, slightly crushed by his body. Picking them up, he adjusted them, making sure they weren't damaged.

The room smelled.... like nothing. It didn't even have that sterile scent associated with hospitals. Somehow, that was funny. Laughing, he began to get out of bed, only to notice the wires still in his head. This brought a grimace to his face. He absolutely hated needles. Sewing, medical, or otherwise, they always hurt. He had to clinch his teeth as he pulled the wires out one by one, and an I.V. out of his arm. Damn, he really hated this. Why was he here again?

As he remembered, a grin came to his face. Surely he must be dreaming one of those very realistic dreams. Even if he was, he didn't care. He was going to meet a personal fiction hero of his. One thing that people forgot when they thought about heroes was that most of the good ones were human. Standing up, he stretched his arms above his head. Looking at the bed, he wondered how it was even possible to fall asleep on. Hell, he had fallen asleep on the sidewalk before, and that seemed preferable to that... table... thing.

It was then that he heard the sounded of a girl squealing in excitement. He thought he recognized the voice, but from where he had no idea. He picked his way over wires, and in typical teenager fashion managed to barely make it to the door without knocking something over. As he put his hand on the latch, he hoped that what he was thinking wasn't a reality.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________

Lo and Behold, what he was thinking was exactly what was going on. Infront of him were a good portion of women, not all of them from his reality. This brought a grimace to his face. It wasn't that he hated women, he just had no idea what to say to them. His sphere of intrests rarely intersected with theirs. Hoping no one had noticed his grimace, he put on the best smile he could manage. It was then that he noticed something wrong.

Out of all of the people known as Summoners, he was alone. By now, they had all found their Achiever, even if one did blow up a toilet. He recognized a few faces, mainly Siksta, and a few fictional characters. But, his Achiever was not among any of their number looking around the entire room, the one person he really wanted to meet wasn't present. It made him feel ashamed. What had gone wrong? The machine had proclaimed sucess.... Sighing to himself, he walked over to a nondescript corner of the stark white room, only to find himself run into a person he hadn't noticed.

A face previously hidden behind a white cloak was turned in his direction. In a moment, Higurashi recognized it, from inumerable hours reading, and many dreams. The face, as the name suggested, was Gaunt. Warm but authoritative eyes stared into his. Perhaps most noticeable about the figure, for those familiar with him, was that he was missing his hat.

All Commissar's wore the hat of office, everyone knew that. But, despite that, Ibram Gaunt was missing his hat. Higurashi collected himself quickly, extending a hand. The Commissar nodded, and they shook each other's vice-like grip. When the man extended his hand, the traditional uniform was revealed beneath the cloak. The hat was even there, tucked under one arm. Higurashi blinked in suprise.

"Well," He finally said. "After everything I've heard... Your stealth is still formidable Commissar." Ibram nodded in return before responding. "You do well to react so quickly," the drawn face said with a smile. There was not much formality between the two of them. The commisar knew what the young man was, and clearly the young man knew what he was. Indeed, it paid well to listen to the other conversations throughout the room.

Higurashi then turned to the room, nodding at various people he was acquainted with when they happened to noticed him. Meanwhile, Gaunt donned his peaked cap, sending his cloak to hang behind him. If you weren't paying alot of attention, it would look like the man appeared from thin air. "I have to ask, how did you manage to camoflauge yourself so quickly?" Higurashi asked, turning his head back to Gaunt.

The Commissar thought for a moment, before explaining. "Its somewhat simple. Ever since the last campaign, my Regiment deemed it prudent to have our cloaks doublesided for different enviorments. I was fortunate that I happened to have on the winter and forest variant on when I was summoned." The youth smiled in return. "Ah, that makes sense," He said to himself.

Turning once again to to assembly at large, he wondered how his Achiever was going to fare if he had to compete with most of the heroes in the room. Well, having a bolt pistol and sword that could cut into power armor had to help. While he waited for whatever it was they were waiting for, Higurashi ambled over to Siksta and Mad Max. It occured to him that most of those present from his reality were children compared to his friend.

((Ava/Sig set by Mystress of Souls!))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alika tossed and turned in her sleep every once in a while muttering something that was not able to be understood; dressed in jeans and a T-shirt from the night before. The screen in front of her said summoning successful however it was rare that the summoner stayed asleep this long. In fact most of them woke up from the shocks send to their brain to awaken them. No Alika simply ripped off the wires and curled back up in the bed undisturbed by the lack of warmth, or the noise that echoed through the building in fact the noise is what helped her sleep.

Next to her however was a small blonde five year old girl, dressed in light blue that matched her large eyes, and Mary Jane shoes. The girl carried with her a small stuffed octopus with a top hat, blinking a few times as she approached Alika’s resting place. This was her Achiever Bubbles normally they would wait for their summoners but Bubbles being a curious little kid set off to explore and find her achiever on her own. Besides Bubbles wanted someone nice not used to being alone or without her sisters she felt uncomfortable just standing waiting. The small blonde began to hover for a second floating up so she could get a good view of the Alika, “Wake up sleep head!” The girl said in a high pitched and childish voice, before nudging Alika with her hand.

At that Alika’s hand shot out to hit who ever dared to disturb her sleep, the blonde child dodged this attack with ease and grace. Alika opened her eyes confused by the fact her hand did not make contact with anything. “Come on! Please get up!” Bubbles said cheerfully much like any normal excited child. Alika opened her eyes sitting up groggily. She blinked a few times as she came face to face literally with her favorite child hood hero. Bubbles, at first Alika just assumed this part of her dream and rubbed her eyes thinking for a minute. After her brain had time to process this she remembered the happening of the other day. How she had been chosen for her imagination and basically obsession over cute things, after all she was mildly OCD.

Shaking her head as she looked at bubbles the adorable super powered child. “Im gonna eat chu!” She said after finally waking up some grabbing the girl from the air and hugging her like she was some sort of doll. This was how Alika acted towards most kids, she loved them, and thought they were the most epic thing ever created as strange as it may sound. Bubble giggled in response to the hug, and was placed on the bed as Alika got up in her small room. Looking around for a moment Alika changed clothes, making sure they were fresh and clean. Bubbles being sweet wanted to brush Alika’s hair and of course Alika let her, Bubbles making comments about how her hair was straight and pretty like her sister Blossom’s hair. The two finished getting ready laughing a bit before opening the door to the room and walking out joining the rest of the group in the main area.

“So what did I miss?” She said out loud not really talking to any one in particular. Bubbles who was floating actually looked down towards her summoner “I think a lot has happened, but I think everyone is getting together for something.” Bubbles was correct she knew something was going down and the town or city as it were needed her help in some way.
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Girly Woman's eyes slowly fluttered open. She'd been having a rather naughty dream about Jayne and was therefore not particularly happy to wake up. However, unlike many of the others, she remembered where she was upon waking. She lay still and comfortable in the bed until an attendant came and safely disconnected her from the machine. She stood up carefully, stretching. She fixed her hair and her clothing. She must admit, she'd gotten dressed up for the occasion in one of her favorite party outfits: pleather leggings, a low-cut pink T-shirt with a sparkly butterfly design, and thick, tall, leather and wood wedges that could probably kill a person if used to hit said person over the head. She then grabbed her Chococat; Girly could never sleep without a stuffed animal! It seemed everyone else had awakened before her! Girly Woman tended to stay asleep for a long time once she finally fell asleep. She was actually fairly certain that she had some kind of sleeping disorder.

She walked out through the indicated door and into the room where she was to meet Jayne and the others. She looked around, feeling really overwhelmed. Girly Woman is a bit of a wimp and tends to get nervous easily! She grew even more nervous when she spotted Jayne. He was...REALLY big! She'd apparently been fantasizing about a smaller version of Jayne: under six feet. This Jayne was definitely over six feet tall and was as wide as two Girly Womans! He was, as ordered, carrying a handgun and had his rifle, "Vera".

Jayne had been hanging back, carefully taking in his surroundings. Most of the "achievers" were rather dangerous-looking; some weren't even human. What the f--- kind of people thought up these creatures?! Some of the women were quite attractive. Jayne was very curious about his own Summoner. Her name "Girly Woman" was very promising. He liked his women girly. Well, not in the pervy way. Anyway... He looked towards the door and spotted a small and frightened-looking woman clutching some kind of weird-looking toy. It had big creepy eyes that sort of stared...

Girly Woman took a deep breath and said to herself, "Fighting" while sort of pumping her fists. She had to approach Jayne; there was no getting around it! She walked slowly over to him. She'd clearly already caught his eye. D---, he got bigger the closer she got! Clutching her Chococat close to her, she finally stopped in front of Jayne. Blushing, she introduced herself to his feet, "I'm Girly Woman."

Jayne cocked his head and looked her up and down. He said, "I could have guessed that." Her top half was quite girly. However, her bottom half...was something else completely...Jayne had to hold back many urges! The poor girl was clearly terrified. She must be afraid of all these big men and f-ing crazy creatures. Jayne would show her that she was safe with him! He smiled down at her and said, "Don't worry, little Girly! I'll keep you safe from all these creatures!" He pulled Vera forward. Girly Woman made a cute and moderately silent squeal of fear. Why did she summon such a...such a...big man who seemed to be made entirely of testosterone and would get her pregnant just by looking at her?! Really, his sheer size was unexpected. His bicep was easily the size of her head...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aly waved back in excitement as she found P.K there. Now there was one less hard task to overcome. She approached P.K and someone who seemed to be her acheiver. she then glanced at Shana who she still held by the wrist. She had remained quiet but Aly thought that she was just getting used to the surroundings. As they approached P.K Aly smiled at her. "Hello P.K!" she said with her smile.

Aly stood beside her achiever as she talked. P.K's achiever was a tall pale blonde girl. She seemed like any normal person that was why she actually miss took her as a summoner before she heard P.K talk to her achiever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shana observed her surroundings. no one seemed or felt like a Tomogara. What is this place? She thought. There were no torches either. This was a very strange place indeed. She saw different kinds of people that seemed enchanted and or different than the others that looked human.

She then spoke with her contractor. "What is this place Alastor?"

Alasstor himself did not no anything. His knowledge did not reach here. All her knew was of their anime. "I do not know, This is a different world. A place where The governance of flame hazes and crimson denizens do not exist apparently."

Shana was a bit shocked at what Alastor said. What a strange place this was. No Flame Hazes? No guze Tomogaras? No Crimson Denizes? This place was clearly not Misaki City.

As Shana and Aly stopped infront of two semi blonde ladies. one was only slightly taller than her and the other one towered her but she wasn't scared her confidence was overflowing. She believed in herself that she could do anything and that was one to of the things that made her powerful.

the smaller girl with blonde hair on the top and brownish hair at the bottom shana assumed to be named P.K as she was called by Aly. They seemed like normal girls but the girl standing beside P.K seemed like she was confused as Shana was.

"I am Flame haired Burning-eyed Hunter Shana and this is The Flame of Heaven Alastor." She said to The two women in front of them.

Thank you Spazz of this AWESOME sig banner!!!

~Ler's Apocalypse// [Omega Zero & AlyKun] Tales of Epica//Powers//Demon Hunters on Campus//
    Made Flesh//~The Refuge~//T/MA A different generation//Ghost Academy//A Dream Come True//Oni-Kaiju Highschool
    Contest entries:
    Diary Entry: Winter '95//
    You wanna do a 1 on 1 RP? Or maybe Gm and RP with me? PM me

Vixen of the Heart
    Where reality clashes with the dream world
    Fantasy, though a really good plot goes a long way with team work. But fantasy still rules it all :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thor

The Norse god having been approached and bombarded with many innocent in most sense of the word, questions from a child not quite half his size. Kneeling down on one knee so that he was more to Akshara's height. "My father a long time ago told me that a weapon.." looking at his hammer as he curled it with a warm smile. "If wielded right, can be a weapon, protector, savior for some...and creation for a new beginning young one." Chuckling softly to reveal a soft grin, "no, I have changed my ways many winters ago from being a destroyer, to becoming a wiser..and better King for my people in Asgard. Of course...." Leaning in closer motioning with his fingers to meet him half way with a gleam in his eyes.

"Sometimes...when you have to battle for the right reasons...even I'm sure in your own home world" lowering his voice even more. "Its ok to enjoy the thrill of the fight."

With a hearty laugh and a wink to the small girl, Thor looked around again to see more strong, able men in various armory and weaponry have come to join in this mission of hidden intents.

------

Setsa

Setsa, looking around, was glad to see many summoners she already knew well of fairly good. Others she had no idea of, but she loved making new friends long as they don't have a high irritating factor, so the more the merrier in her books. Eyeing some of the newcomers summoners and achievers, offering a smile when it seemed right. She jumped high when a loud bang was heard, scaring the crap out of her. Heart beating hard and fast she shook her head nodding to Thor that she was just fine.

"Ok I was awake before hand and still alive too!! Who the heck pulled that stunt HUH?!?!"

Setsa loved a good prank like anyone else, if not a little more. Rest to be sure that once the guilty was four she would get him or her back! A fast prank plotting mind was interrupted when she saw Siks standing with a man assuming to be his achiever. Smiling warmly she gave him a good wink before walking over, giving his rear a soft slap. "Well you stalking me again Siks? Its alright to say you missed me too much"

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast