Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Chance Encounter. (Derp vs TLW)

Willshaper
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Semi realistic, and fantasy, with a pinch of Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

A good number of shots found a mark in the various Slimes that were around the area. And at the least two of them were blocked when a slime spawned in only to get shot. However three shots made it through. One hit Koyru's leg and left a large orange mark and took some HP with it. While the other two Koyru used to Activate his Journeyman's break skill and with some system aid he halved the damage they did by moving at his fastest to rush in and knock the his foe's blades away as they rounds impacted his shoulder which seems to phase him only a little. However his HP bar was already light green and almost yellow now.

As Koyru closed the distance again he used some throwing picks in hopes that they would at least deal some stinging damage or even end this by parlaying his target. Once he reached her he used his Journeyman's break in attempt to disarm her on the first strike, then he thrust at her and would follow it up with the spin that was the ending motion of the Sword Skill.

As the skill ended (assuming no one died) Koyru then charged up Knight's Surge in case she tried an attack after his quick strike.

"Life before death,
    Strength before weakness,
    Journey before destination."
    -The First Ideal

Sci-Fi, fan-fic, really just whatever catches my eye
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Wei Raynkin)

The picks Wei dodged and deflected them all, and only dodged the sword skills my inches. The Knight Surge was a different matter all together. she was able to use her blades to block the blows following it. It made her arms sore from the attacks she was blocking, before she could roll away.

Once far enough back, Wei took aim and fire off with one revolver, using both hands to steady her shots. Six shots of .44 that should do a lot of damage at center mass.

AMMO COUNT:

.357-96 rounds
    .44-42 rounds
    War...war never changes.
    A Wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always
    You want to see my army? Come take a look....
    Hey look, I got a card!!
    Can you face the Gathering Storm?
    Spoiler: The Undead Pledge 

Spoiler: The way of the Warrior 

Willshaper
    Semi realistic, and fantasy, with a pinch of Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

The post motion delay made it possible for all six shots to land, however it still was not enough to kill Koyru. His HP was defiantly in the lower yellow now and boarding orange but he could still stand.
    Now or never. Koyru thought as he recovered from his own skill and had finally had enough of this.
    It was time to push the system to its limits.

Koyru's blade glowed once more as the system began thus desperate skill use. The Wanderer's Discipline's ultimate skill. Free Form.

Koyru lashed out at speeds that made him hard to see as it was. And began a relentless barrage of blows one from the left, another from the right, then a spin around and a slash at the back. He then rolled away and used picks again before he closed the gap again and continued at this insane speed. He struck high, low, chest, arms, legs, anything. He would give this woman no quarter anymore. He even used his hidden daggers at intervals with as he attacked.

Of course all these strikes, despite their speed were still only basic blows for the most part. But there was just so many of them.

"Life before death,
    Strength before weakness,
    Journey before destination."
    -The First Ideal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12