Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tʜᴇ Exᴘᴇᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ Tʜᴇ Lᴀᴢᴀʀᴜs ☠ ⚓ ☾ɪᴄ☽ ☾M☽

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Barenziah awoke on the wash. He heard the captain muttering something but his mind was still in a haze and he couldn't make it out at first. He felt something clutched in his numb hands and he couldn't cause himself to let it go. Hell, he couldn't even move his head to see what it was. In his other hand he felt the familiar hilt of his weapon. Apparently he had maintained enough sense to hold onto his sword - useful for a marooned pirate. Drawing a stuttering breath Barenziah chuckled. The chuckle turned into a racking cough and he spat up sea water. "Fuck me," he breathed out, forcing himself to sit up and take stock of the situation. To his right Captain Grim had sat up also. In his right hand Barenziah clutched his sword. In the left hand he had Teasel who looked like a miserable wretch. He remembered the wave hitting them and he had flung his hand out and grabbed onto the runt. If the sea could toss a ship like a pebble and nearly drown two of the hardest-to-kill men on the seas then what chance did the runt have without some assistance?

Barenziah didn't quite grasp why he had gone to the effort of dragging her to him and he let her go now, his numb hand itching as blood rushed to his fingers. "Where in the seven hells are we Grimm?" Barenziah barked at the captain, forcing himself to come to his feet and dusting crusty and wet sand from his ass. Barenziah felt around and realized he had lost a majority of his weapons. He felt almost naked without his usual bristling armament. The naked steel in his hand made Barenziah feel better about it all and he sheathed the weapon. With any luck he would be able to care for it before the salt water corroded it.

"C'mon you bastard" Barenziah said to Grimm, offering him a hand up. "We need to take stock of exactly how fucked we happen to be in this instance. And we need to see whose still breathing. I've no doubt the crab is alive, and Roz has always been a tough son of a bitch. The pretty boy might've drowned but I won't hold my breath too long for that. He's almost like a rat. Of the rest of the crew I am most worried about Doc. We'll probably need him before long. Get your ass up and lets get to work salvaging what we can,"
    Blackus Jackus the Eighteenth, Lord of the Apocalypse, Lord of Despair, King of Large and
    Unmentionable Monsters, Unholy Space Pope of Jackism, Chief Administrator of the Feeding Pits of Malgor the World Eater, Margrave Presumptive of the Holy Roman Empire, Chief Justricar of the Free Companies, Grand Maester of the Cowboy Space Pirate Robot Ninjas, Heir to the Duchy of Cheese and Quackers, Countess of the Space Truckers of America, Janitor of the International Space Station, Duke of Disneyland, Baron of Boredom, Court Jester to the Courts of Wrath, Princess of Procrastination, Exchequer Extraordinaire, Chancellor of Chamber Pots, High Steward of Shai Hulud, Marshal of Muffins, Constable of Confections, Admiral of Admiration, Knighted Hobo of Estonia, Slayer of Hutts, Esquire, Lord of the Dance. Prime Menistor

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

As the storm closed in the lizardman couldsense the upcoming battle he was likely to lose. Handing the wheel to a nearby crewman he retrived his weapons, tightening the straps as he returned to the helm. If Ikkan was going to die he would do so armed. And so when the Lazarus sailed to meet what would eventually turn out to be her killer, her helmsman was ready to fight.

And fight he did, spinning the wheel turning the ship so she moved like a punch drunk fighter; Diving into waves that could have killed them all had they hit the sides or from behind. The helmsman leaned into the wind, both hand and feet claws dug into the wood. The lizard fought the purple threat with all the strength he could summon. While the rain beat him, the winds whipped him and the storm itself laughed, Ikkan stood defiant.

"BRACE YOURSELVES!"

The order cut through the storm, and rage cut through Ikkan. Roaring in anger and defiance the lizard continued to battle the storm as the wave crashed into him. The helm and her pilot held briefly against the weight of the ocean. Wood splintered, cracked and then exploded; The lizardman found himself swirling in the dark water.

With a swift kick he broke the surface. As he took a breath he saw a collection of wreckage but not of crew members. With a snarl Ikkan dove back under, and with a slash of his tail he began to hunt. Cutting through the water the helmsman sought out his comrades. Grabbing bodies the lizard propelled himself back to the surface; Without checking for life he'd throw the crewmember onto a floating chunk of wreckage before diving back under.

The storm ravaged the surface as the lizard stalked the depths. Their battle from the deck of the ship continued in this new form, one battling to kill them all the other fighting to save as many as he could. Hours later the storm dissipated or moved on found an exhausted Ikkan floating near the beach; To most he would appear to be a lost and horned crocodile. His eyes were closed as he slept like the distantly related predator. Sometime during the storm he lost track of the bodies he rescued from the depths, they either slipped back to the depths or drifted away. The fate of those on the wreckage were unknown to their rescuer, whose only immediate concern was sleep; Meat would be important later.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

She hadn't stopped shaking since that first flash of hideous lightning. In what seemed like a mere instant, the sky had gone as black as the devil's soul. It was heavy and oppressive, practically heaving with apocalyptic destruction ready to fall and crush her entirely. Then, as if jealous of its counterparts monstrous rage, the Sea began its relentless assault of the senses. Stinging saltwater impaled her vision and drenched her body to the bone. The mere power of some of the waves knocked her clean off her feet.

But then, through all that fear and horror. Something, someone, had kept her safe. Through the whole of that horrible storm. She hadn't dared to question who her savior was, but she clung to that arm for dear life. And it's a good job she did too.

She felt the sun upon her cheek, the grit of the sand underneath her. Yet she couldn't dare make herself believe she was still somehow alive. It was all just far too surreal. Distinct murmurings of voices resounded around her, but they seemed unclear. She couldn't tell who was who, and what was what. With all the cautious bravery she still had within her, Teasel dared to stretch out her arm and flex her fingers slowly. Her body displayed its disapproval of the decision with a dull ache. She groaned as her other muscles began to awaken from their non-consensual beating.

After awhile, and some inner motivation on her part, she slowly, tenderly, sat herself up. Her hair, plump with frizz from the salty waves formed a springy curtain of sorts that blocked her view. Parting this curly barricade, she found a sight that almost frightened her more than the storm did. Where on earth were they? Were they even on earth anymore? Cause this place looked completely and utterly alien to her.

Before she could think to stop herself, reflex kicked in and she stood abruptly. Teasel all of a sudden felt incredibly vulnerable, and it took her far too long to realize she felt this way because that's exactly what she was. She hugged her sides fearfully, head bobbing from side to side, hurriedly trying to take in all that was around her. In a quavering mumble, she asked nobody in particular,
    "Where are we?"

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Surprised to see more people alive Sebastian took the Dunmer's hand and felt how very stiff his limbs really were. It was like trying to stand on two blocks of wood on the sea, unsteady and nausea inducing. But the Captain did his best to hide it all, taking his hand back he shook some feeling back into his limbs.
    "Right you are my pointy-eared friend." Dusting the wet sand off his body Sebastian surveyed the beach. It was full of wreckage from the ship, other kinds of storm debris and unfortunately a small number of bodies he knew were dead members of his crew. The man frowned gently, he couldn't tell who each one was but each limp lifeless body told a tale all it's own. Some had ten foot spears of wood impaling them, others were twisted up at unnatural angles, some were just laying still like they were taking naps. He didn't see much else, they didn't have many supplies to begin with, but maybe some had washed up just around the bend.

After a few seconds the man nodded clapping Barenziah's shoulder.
    "Ok first let's see who is still alive in our crew. You go West, I'll go East, also keep your eyes open for anything usable from the ship." He nodded to the Master at Arms then took off at a steady walk down the beach.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12