Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Field Trip... Of the Dead?! OOC; [M]

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Name: Jericho MacTavish
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Jeri 

Grade: 12
    Personal information
    : Sadistic Survivor describes Jeri the best, in Scotland he was known to vanish for days into the mountains with only a backpack full of supplies and return alive and well and also often carrying a new skin from some animal. His parents were proud of their son but also worried there was something wrong with his head. They had relatives in the States and after Jeri barley dodged getting thrown in jail for poaching they sent him to them in hopes America and all it's urban areas would calm the lad down. But they were wrong Jeri took to the new wilderness like wild fire. Exploring the streets at all hours and finding himself in heaps upon heaps of trouble. He snagged the nickname Concrete Ninja for his skill of getting into places in very sudden ways and vanishing just as quickly.

~Obey~
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 09-06-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quite the action man. Is he by any chance related to "Soap" MacTavish from Call of Duty?
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

:O HE IS AWESOME SIKS! Don't forget "Obey" if you agree to the rules, guys!

Still waiting for my Co-GM to get online.

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I approve of everyone here.
    Blackus Jackus the Eighteenth, Lord of the Apocalypse, Lord of Despair, King of Large and
    Unmentionable Monsters, Unholy Space Pope of Jackism, Chief Administrator of the Feeding Pits of Malgor the World Eater, Margrave Presumptive of the Holy Roman Empire, Chief Justricar of the Free Companies, Grand Maester of the Cowboy Space Pirate Robot Ninjas, Heir to the Duchy of Cheese and Quackers, Countess of the Space Truckers of America, Janitor of the International Space Station, Duke of Disneyland, Baron of Boredom, Court Jester to the Courts of Wrath, Princess of Procrastination, Exchequer Extraordinaire, Chancellor of Chamber Pots, High Steward of Shai Hulud, Marshal of Muffins, Constable of Confections, Admiral of Admiration, Knighted Hobo of Estonia, Slayer of Hutts, Esquire, Lord of the Dance. Prime Menistor

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

-Runs off the add them all-

Also guys, I think we'll only be accepting a few more people. I'd like a fairly small cast for this, maybe six or seven people at most.
    Last edited by rabbit; 09-02-2011 at 12:42 AM.

vote for RPA

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Fine by me - I think a leader, a reclusive savant, a borderline depressive and two borderline sociopaths should be more than enough for some interesting character development anyway.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmm... No bites today. Well, I've put the word out to a few people, and we'll wait a little longer (like, a day), but we can always throw someone in a little late if need be, or just stick with this crew.

Anyone know someone who may be interested? Spread the word!

vote for RPA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Dean Curtis
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Appearance 

Grade: 12
    Personal information: Dean had a rough childhood being brought up in an abusive home caused him to become quite distant from others and his eyes always seemed cold. Due to this people would often pick fights with him thinking he would be staring them down or giving them 'dirty' looks, when in reality he was just staring off into the distance trying to keep his mind off things and make it through his school life with out to much trouble. Despite his cold appearance those who took the time to get to know him learnt quickly that he was actually quite caring and talkative when it was called for and above all he was very protective of those he considered friends, yet he was still widely avoided by almost all of his year and a lot rumours flew around about him being violent and once killing a man he had learnt to shrug his shoulders and walk away from it.
    Last edited by Reenok; 09-04-2011 at 12:33 AM.

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Been awhile since I played a crazy Scot this should be fun.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I like the character but im curious, did he actually kill a man or is that just part of his rumor bit? It was kind of unclear.
    Blackus Jackus the Eighteenth, Lord of the Apocalypse, Lord of Despair, King of Large and
    Unmentionable Monsters, Unholy Space Pope of Jackism, Chief Administrator of the Feeding Pits of Malgor the World Eater, Margrave Presumptive of the Holy Roman Empire, Chief Justricar of the Free Companies, Grand Maester of the Cowboy Space Pirate Robot Ninjas, Heir to the Duchy of Cheese and Quackers, Countess of the Space Truckers of America, Janitor of the International Space Station, Duke of Disneyland, Baron of Boredom, Court Jester to the Courts of Wrath, Princess of Procrastination, Exchequer Extraordinaire, Chancellor of Chamber Pots, High Steward of Shai Hulud, Marshal of Muffins, Constable of Confections, Admiral of Admiration, Knighted Hobo of Estonia, Slayer of Hutts, Esquire, Lord of the Dance. Prime Menistor

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast