Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emerald Corp: Oppugnant's War (IC)

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Siks watched Zero as he tested the Omni-Blade. The Weapon maker saw the gleam in the man's eyes dangerous, certain, and absolutely capable of going through with his words. A smile crossed the young man's face as he heard his invention praised. He soundly claps Zero's back.
    "Thank you mate. And yes Mr. Zero and waiting." He cocks his personal Rell gun on his shoulder and puts on a very dangerous smile and climbs into the back of his empty truck.
    "Ok Soldiers, take up your positions in the tree and the natural barriers we installed!" Siksta watched as the soldiers took up the positions, he set up a tripod on the back of the truck and aimed it down range scanning the surf for the enemy.

The bushes behind the truck rustled frantically, the man in the truck spun form the bucket and launched the metal hand out grabbing the noise which yelped. Pulling it back he finds one of his scared Scouts attached to the end. Dragging the unfortunate woman over he puts her down.
    "What's going on Eliza?" The red head pulled a stray strand of hair our of her pretty face and pants out doing a hasty salute.
    "Sir the boss and Vice Boss are coming I heard over the radio they're on the move to your location. You know what that means right sir?" Siks nods turning on the earpiece and speaks to all the fighters.
    "The Wizard of Oz and Dorthey are on the way from the Emerald City, look alive munchkins." He dismisses Eliza then goes back to the truck.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 01-08-2010 at 07:48 AM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

every genre
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"You're hired to be at my side right? Well lets go."

Liza's jaw nearly dropped to the floor. Had her new boss completely lost his mind? The idea of him going out onto a battlefield was silly, the idea of her joining him was ludicrous. Well, maybe not quite ludicrous, but it was certainly unexpected. The girl looked back over her shoulder to the vice president, who stood watching her with an amused half smile on her face. Better to be out on the beach than in here with the ice queen, Liza decided. She trotted after Vein.

"Of course," she squeaked as she caught up to him and stepped into the elevator.

Inside the lift Liza cleared her throat nervously. "Well I guess this is another thing to put in my portfolio, hm? 'Personal assistant, coffee runner, soldier.'" She giggled.

"But... um...by the way, I'm wearing heels, sir."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Vein smiled slightly at the girl's comment. He wasn't much to show overly joyful emotion, but if you managed a smile out of him then it meant you were doing something right.

His eyes then locked onto the woman's heels which almost made him want to fall over and die. He didn't even pay attention to her shoes till now.

"Harris," Vein began pressing the piece on his ear.

"Sir?"

"I'm going to need a female sized pair of boots loaded on the truck..."

"Female? Sir...you can't fit them."

"I know I can't fucking fit them...gah...just do it."

"Will do Sir."

Vein shook his head and looked to Liza. "If you need combat uniform also, then I can have those ordered for you too. However, I believe Siksta has some new armor out on the battlefield. If you need any, be sure to pick it up when we get there."

The Elevator beeped and the doors opened like futuristic sliding doors made of glass pane and chrome trim. Across the lobby, now barricaded and guarded, was the front doors of the company leading out to the circular entrance where a hummer sat with a man leaning against it holding a pair of boots.

Vein moved swiftly from the elevator watching as all the men around saluted and nodded as he passed between them to the truck.
    Don't be a loser! Join C/G
    CLICK HERE TO BE A WINNER!
    Formerly Vein!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Blaze patted his colleague on the shoulder. "We'll pull through. I know it." He said, before heading back to his workstation in the Weapons Development department. On the desk was a variety of gutted weapons. A rifle that had been shelled and modified to house a special type of ammo. A pistol that looked like something out of an overcompensator's nightmare, a six-shot Pepperbox. A couple of specially-constructed reloads for said pepperbox. The main point of the desk was a computer with a console on it.

>SRSGDM ARRAY CONSOLE VERSION 0.2
    >INPUT CONNECTION DATA
    >CONNECT FROM: EC_BLZ-XLN_3
    >COMMUNICATING WITH CHOSEN DEVICE...
    >CONNECT T EC_SRSGDM-ARY_1
    >COMMUNICATING WITH CHOSEN ARRAY...
    >CONNECTED.
    Blaze smiled to himself as the map of the island laid onto his eyepiece seemed a lot more sinister. Next to the workstation was a large trolley with various parts on it. He pushed the trolley out of the room and into the lift. The array's main weapon still needed to be constructed and put somewhere it would work. A missile launcher was no good when all it can hit is the ceiling, after all.

every genre
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Though she tried her best to suppress it, Liza giggled at her boss' phone conversation. But she cleared her throat and nodded curtly when it was over. "Thank you, sir," she said in response to his offer for a uniform. "I'm interested to see what Mr. Slathalin has got up his sleeves."

The elevator door opened and they made their way to a waiting hummer. A soldier with a surprised look on his face handed her the waiting boots. Liza took them without hesitation and climbed into the vehicle. She stripped off her suit coat and strappy heels, saying a silent prayer that they wouldn't get lost out in the field. Especially not the shoes. She had only bought them recently after all.

The soldier had taken the seat next to Liza and he handed her an earpiece. "This will link you up with the command room," he explained. Link up with it? But I just got out of there! Liza thought with a frown, but she obediently took the tiny device.

The hummer's engine roared to life and as soon as everyone was seated, it began it journey across the island.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Vein watched the island before him pass by like a panorama on a PC screen. It was almost hard for him to believe that the island was going to be under attack by those who'd once purchased their weapons. It was wrong in his eyes. Sure the US president's daughter was killed in one of Oppugnant's attacks, but that wasn't Emerald's fault...well not entirely.

The hummer stopped not far from Zero and Siksta's location. The driver jumper out holding one of the EC modified AK47 assault rifles. It was trimmed more in chrome and shaped out to look more like an m-16. Vein had always revered the old look as a terrorist weapon. The soldier began scoping the area before looking back to Vein and nodding.

"Don't get killed," he smiled to Liza. "If you do, I'll send those pics of you at the club out to everyone in the world."

The joke was obvious in his tone and where he made the pics sound wrong, exaggeration was obvious. If it was one thing he tried to make right, it was the scar that was made when Vein snapped a pic of Liza as a database reference back when she worked for Gamble. He'd always wandered if she deep down really resented him for that.

Vein hopped hastily from the Hummer grasping one of his two pistols and making for Siksta.

"There's a wave of British troops coming in after this first wave," he began with a sigh. "I need your unit at it's best today. I'll be fighting alongside you...like the old days."

Vein offered a friendly smile after the notion. Since Vein had made Emerald Corp. he had done little to acknowledge his other employees...which was unfair mostly to the ones who made him what he was with their help.
    Don't be a loser! Join C/G
    CLICK HERE TO BE A WINNER!
    Formerly Vein!

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Siksta watched as the Hummer pulled up and Vein and Liza stepped out. He nodded to them then handed them both a suit or armor.
    "Here folks puts these on then we can have some fun." He noted what Vein warned him about them sent it down the wire to his troops.
    "The Wizard and Dorthery are here and we got Tea-totlers coming in after the gun fodder so be smart with the bang-bang. Tin Man out." He fishes around in his truck and finds two more Rell guns.
    "Here we go Boss and Boss lady, my new Rell Guns. Smaller, lighter, and with less recoil. Have fun." He returns Vein's smile and tosses him the Gun then hands one to Liza.
    "Just still gotta keep it tight aginast your shoulders." He goes back to his tripod watching the approaching vehicles.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12